Pages


Saturday 30 January 2010

What is wrong with some people?

I like to call them Labour-lemmings.

There are some MPs in the PLP who seem intent on bringing down the government they worked so hard to create. First we had Hewitt and Hoon intent on torpedoeing the party, and now, on a smaller scale but no less stupid and completely unfathomable, I present, ladies and gentlemen...

Paul Flynn.


From the Beeb. "People who administer bone-crushing handshakes to prove the strength of their personalities should be charged with assault, says a Labour MP"

On the ground it was looking like it would be a fight to keep his seat as it was, now he has insulted probably at least half of his constituents and demonstrated how completely out of touch he is (I mean, whose response to this problem isn't 'So what?') who knows what might happen.

Lemming.

P.S. I have now had chance to read Flynns blog properly. Oh. My. God.

No comments:

Post a Comment